This product is part of the ErgoDox Wireless group buy round 2, which started on October 18, 2021 and ran until November 16, 2021. At the moment, extras remain available for certain configurations.
As of April 2022, group buy and extras continue to ship. New orders are estimated to ship May-June following the arrival of the next batch of PCBs. Due to the current COVID lockdowns in China, delays are possible.
The ErgoDox Wireless Lite comes with a layered case consisting of an aluminum top plate 3D printed middle layer made from high quality SLS Nylon, and an acrylic bottom layer.
You may choose to purchase an additional top layer if you would prefer a non-metallic look; the additional layer would go on top of the aluminum plate. The following options are available:
- Matte white acrylic
- Matte black acrylic
- Walnut MDF
- Foam (for improving keyboard acoustics)
- No soldering required: PCB comes with hot swap sockets so there is no need to solder switches and you can change them as needed. Diodes and other electronics also come pre-soldered.
- Completely wireless: No wire between the keyboard halves, no wire to your computer.
- Optional solar upgrade to further extend the keyboard battery life.
- Designed to work with the ZMK firmware, which allows powerful keymap customization and seamlessly switching between multiple devices.
- Use with a dongle to maximize battery life or without a dongle for optimal portability/convenience (see details).
- Keyboard halves each contains a USB C port for firmware flashing and battery charging.
As is typical with keyboard kits, some assembly is required. In particular, you will need to install switches (see details, not included with kit) into the hot swap sockets and keycaps (also not included with kit) on the switches. If you would like to receive a keyboard with switches/keycaps preinstalled, consider using our assembly service.
- Keyboard case components
- Keyboard PCB with electronics
- LiPoly battery (approximately 400mAh)
- USB Dongle (included with solar, can be purchased separately for non-solar)