Estimated Shipping Time
Orders are expected to ship 3-5 business days after the order is placed.
The ErgoDox Wireless Lite comes with a layered case consisting of an aluminum top plate, a 3D printed middle layer, and an acrylic bottom layer.
The aluminum plate is anodized and comes with a clean matte finish (you can zoom in on the product photos). If you prefer a different look, you can purchase a custom top layer that would go above the aluminum plate. The following options are available:
- Matte white acrylic
- Matte black acrylic
- Walnut MDF
- USB Dongle (recommended) for maximizing battery life, see details
- Foam for improving keyboard acoustics
- No soldering required: PCB comes with hot swap sockets so there is no need to solder switches and you can change them as needed. Diodes and other electronics also come pre-soldered.
- Completely wireless: No wire between the keyboard halves, no wire to your computer.
- Designed to work with the ZMK firmware, which allows powerful keymap customization and seamlessly switching between multiple devices.
- Use with a dongle to maximize battery life or without a dongle for optimal portability/convenience (see details).
- Each keyboard half includes a USB C port for firmware flashing and battery charging.
- Keyboard case components
- Keyboard PCB with electronics
- LiPoly battery (approximately 400mAh)
- Rubber feet
- Switches (more information)
- Keycaps (more information)
- Stabilizers (optional)
- Stabilizers are completely optional. Some users prefer using the keyboard without stabilizers. It is recommended that users first try the keyboard without stabilizers and add stabilizers later if desired.
As is typical with keyboard kits, some assembly is required. In particular, you will need to install switches into the hot swap sockets and keycaps onto the switches (switches and keycaps are not included as mentioned above).
This is a very straightforward process and requires no soldering (see assembly video). However if you prefer to receive a keyboard with switches/keycaps preinstalled, consider using our assembly service.
- Weight (including both halves):
- No custom top: 450g (1.0lb) without switches and keycaps
- With custom top: 500g (1.1lb) without switches and keycaps
- Switches and keycaps add approximately 350g (0.8lb)
- Dimensions (of one keyboard half):
- No custom top: 20.0cm x 19.4cm x 1.7cm (7.9" x 7.6" x 0.7") without switches and keycaps
- With custom top: 20.0cm x 19.4cm x 2.0cm (7.9" x 7.6" x 0.8") without switches and keycaps
- Total height approximately 2.5mm-3.5cm with switches and keycaps, depending on keycap profile