The ErgoDoxLP wireless is your familiar ErgoDox keyboard but wireless and in an all-new low-profile form factor!
The keyboard is extremely light-weight at only 765g (1.7lb) total with your choice of Kailh V1 Choc switches and keycaps along with a carrying case (all sold separately). You can combine it all with a tablet to create the ultimate portable workstation!
If you are an experienced ErgoDox user, you won't need to retrain any muscle memory because it's the exact same layout. If you are new to the world of split ergonomic keyboards, this is a fantastic entry-level option to get your feet wet.
Not sure about the different options? Check out the product comparison table!
This product is part of the ErgoDox Wireless group buy round 3. Extras are currently available for preorder.
Orders placed right now are estimated to ship in January 2023 but please note that delays are possible. In the event of a delay, we will do our best to keep everyone informed on the progress. Orders placed earlier will ship earlier.
If you are new to group buys, please read about how they work.
You can add the dongle by choosing the appropriate product option above or separately adding the dongle to your cart (there is no difference).
- No soldering required: PCB comes with hot swap sockets so there is no need to solder switches and you can change them as needed. Diodes and other electronics also come pre-soldered.
- Completely wireless: No wire between the keyboard halves, no wire to your computer.
- Designed to work with the ZMK firmware, which allows powerful keymap customization and seamlessly switching between multiple devices.
- Use with a dongle to maximize battery life or without a dongle for optimal portability/convenience (see details).
- Each keyboard half includes a USB C port for firmware flashing and battery charging.
- Give your keyboard a unique look with RGB underglow.
- Keyboard case components
- Keyboard PCB with electronics
- LiPoly battery (400mAh)
- Rubber feet
- Choc V1 Switches (more information)
- Choc V1 Keycaps (more information)
- Stabilizers (optional)
- Most people prefer using low-profile Choc keyboards without stabilizers. If you would like stabilizers, they are available on AliExpress and from numerous regional mechanical keyboard vendors.
As is typical with keyboard kits, some assembly is required. In particular, you will need to install switches into the hot swap sockets and keycaps onto the switches (switches and keycaps are not included as mentioned above).
This is a very straightforward process and requires no soldering. If you prefer to receive a keyboard with switches/keycaps preinstalled, please consider using our assembly service.
- Weight (including both halves):
- Keyboard without switches and keycaps: 430g (1.0lb)
- Switches and keycaps add approximately 140g (0.3lb)
- Dimensions (of one keyboard half):
- Keyboard without switches and keycaps: 20.0cm x 19.4cm x 1.2cm (7.9" x 7.6" x 0.5")
- Switches and MBK keycaps add approximately 0.8cm (0.3") to the height