The next group buy will start in September 2022. Please subscribe to the newsletter (bottom right of page) if you are interested!
The ErgoDox Wireless Pro comes with a CNC aluminum case in three possible finishes:
- Anodized in natural/silver
- Anodized in black
The case includes several layers of foam to improve keyboard acoustics.
Please note that the production keyboard will look different than the render. In particular, the surface finish will be more matte/textured.
- No soldering required: PCB comes with hot swap sockets so there is no need to solder switches and you can change them as needed. Diodes and other electronics also come pre-soldered.
- Completely wireless: No wire between the keyboard halves, no wire to your computer.
- Optional solar upgrade to further extend the keyboard battery life.
- Designed to work with the ZMK firmware, which allows powerful keymap customization and seamlessly switching between multiple devices.
- Use with a dongle to maximize battery life or without a dongle for optimal portability/convenience (see details).
- Keyboard halves each contains a USB C port for firmware flashing and battery charging.
As is typical with keyboard kits, some assembly is required. In particular, you will need to install switches (see details, not included with kit) into the hot swap sockets and keycaps (also not included with kit) on the switches. If you would like to receive a keyboard with switches/keycaps preinstalled, consider using our assembly service.
- Keyboard case components
- Keyboard PCB with electronics
- LiPoly battery (approximately 400mAh)
- USB Dongle (included with solar, can be purchased separately for non-solar)