ErgoDox Wireless Pro is the ultimate premium ergonomic, split, wireless keyboard! The Pro comes with an aesthetic CNC aluminum case and includes RGB underglow.
If you are an existing ErgoDox user, this is the perfect chance to upgrade to wireless while keeping the same, familiar layout. Even if you are new to the world of split ergonomic keyboards, this end-game keyboard is sure to last you many years.
Looking for something more affordable? Check out the ErgoDox Wireless Lite!
Looking for something more portable? Check out the ErgoDoxLP Wireless!
Not sure about the different options? Check out the product comparison table!
This product is part of the ErgoDox Wireless group buy round 3. Group buy orders are currently shipping as of April 2023. Some extras will be available in May 2023. Please subscribe to the newsletter (bottom of page) to be notified.
If you are new to group buys, please read about how they work.
The ErgoDox Wireless Pro comes with a CNC aluminum case and is available with the following finishes:
- Anodized in natural/silver
- Anodized in black
The case comes with several layers of foam to improve keyboard acoustics.
Please note that the production keyboard batch may look slightly different from the renders. Feel free to check out the ErgoDox Wireless gallery for photos of our past batches taken by our customers.
A dongle such as the Raytac USB Dongle is recommended with your keyboard for maximizing the keyboard battery life (read about why).
You can add the dongle by choosing the appropriate product option above or separately adding the dongle to your cart (there is no difference).
- No soldering required: PCB comes with hot swap sockets so there is no need to solder switches and you can change them as needed. Diodes and other electronics also come pre-soldered.
- Completely wireless: No wire between the keyboard halves, no wire to your computer.
- Designed to work with the ZMK firmware, which allows powerful keymap customization and seamlessly switching between multiple devices.
- Use with a dongle to maximize battery life or without a dongle for optimal portability/convenience (see details).
- Each keyboard half includes a USB C port for firmware flashing and battery charging.
- Give your keyboard a unique look with RGB underglow.
- Keyboard case components
- Keyboard PCB with electronics
- LiPoly battery (400mAh)
- Rubber feet
- MX Switches (more information)
- MX Keycaps (more information)
- Stabilizers (optional)
- Stabilizers are completely optional. Some users prefer using the keyboard without stabilizers. It is recommended that users first try the keyboard without stabilizers and add stabilizers later if desired.
As is typical with keyboard kits, some assembly is required. In particular, you will need to install switches into the hot swap sockets and keycaps onto the switches (switches and keycaps are not included as mentioned above).
This is a very straightforward process and requires no soldering (see assembly video). If you prefer to receive a keyboard with switches/keycaps preinstalled, please consider using our assembly service.
- Weight (including both halves):
- 650g (1.4lb) without switches and keycaps
- Switches and keycaps add approximately 350g (0.8lb)
- Dimensions (of one keyboard half):
- 20.0cm x 19.4cm x 1.7cm (7.9" x 7.6" x 0.7") without switches and keycaps
- Total height approximately 2.5mm-3.5cm with switches and keycaps, depending on keycap profile