ErgoDox Wireless Pro is the ultimate premium ergonomic, split, wireless keyboard! The Pro comes with an aesthetic CNC aluminum case and includes RGB underglow.
If you are an existing ErgoDox user, this is the perfect chance to upgrade to wireless while keeping the same, familiar layout. Even if you are new to the world of split ergonomic keyboards, this end-game keyboard is sure to last you many years.
A Stock vs A- Stock vs B Stock
Please read this section carefully if you are considering purchasing one of the units labeled "A- Stock" or "B Stock".
- The "A Stock" units have the highest quality surface finish. "A- Stock" units have some minor surface finish imperfections (typically minor discoloration that is only visible with close inspection). "B Stock" units have a bit more surface finish imperfections. For this reason, "A- Stock" and "B Stock" are sold at a lower price. Feel free to contact us for photos of specific units that are available.
- The difference is purely aesthetics. Functionally there is no difference between the different options; all the same features are supported.
Looking for something more affordable? Check out the ErgoDox Wireless Lite!
Looking for something more portable? Check out the ErgoDoxLP Wireless!
Not sure about the different options? Check out the product comparison table!
Estimated Shipping Time
As of December 8, 2023, orders placed right now are estimated to ship in approximately 5-7 days.
The lead time is subject to minor changes based on inventory levels. This estimate is only for orders placed right now; orders placed earlier may have been given a different estimate.
Please note that accessories may increase the lead time. The accessory product pages should have more information.
The ErgoDox Wireless Pro comes with a CNC aluminum case and is available with the following finishes:
- Anodized in natural/silver
- Anodized in black
The case comes with several layers of foam to improve keyboard acoustics.
Please note that the production keyboard batch may look slightly different from the renders. Feel free to check out the ErgoDox Wireless gallery for photos of our past batches taken by our customers.
You can add the dongle by choosing the appropriate product option above or separately adding the dongle to your cart (there is no difference).
- No soldering required: PCB comes with hot swap sockets so there is no need to solder switches and you can change them as needed. Diodes and other electronics also come pre-soldered.
- Completely wireless: No wire between the keyboard halves, no wire to your computer.
- Designed to work with the ZMK firmware, which allows powerful keymap customization and seamlessly switching between multiple devices.
- Use with a dongle to maximize battery life or without a dongle for optimal portability/convenience (see details).
- Each keyboard half includes a USB C port for firmware flashing and battery charging.
- Give your keyboard a unique look with RGB underglow.
- Keyboard case components
- Keyboard PCB with electronics
- LiPoly battery (400mAh)
- Rubber feet
- MX Switches (more information)
- MX Keycaps (more information)
- Stabilizers (optional)
- Stabilizers are completely optional. Some users prefer using the keyboard without stabilizers. It is recommended that users first try the keyboard without stabilizers and add stabilizers later if desired.
As is typical with keyboard kits, some assembly is required. In particular, you will need to install switches into the hot swap sockets and keycaps onto the switches (switches and keycaps are not included as mentioned above).
This is a very straightforward process and requires no soldering (see assembly video). If you prefer to receive a keyboard with switches/keycaps preinstalled, please consider using our assembly service.
- Weight (including both halves):
- 650g (1.4lb) without switches and keycaps
- Switches and keycaps add approximately 350g (0.8lb)
- Dimensions (of one keyboard half):
- 20.0cm x 19.4cm x 1.7cm (7.9" x 7.6" x 0.7") without switches and keycaps
- Total height approximately 2.5mm-3.5cm with switches and keycaps, depending on keycap profile