This product is part of the ErgoDox Wireless group buy round 2, which is active until November 16, 2021. The product is estimated to ship in March 2022 but please note that delays are possible. In such an event, we will do our best to be transparent about what is going on. If you are new to group buys, please read about how they work.
The ErgoDox Wireless Pro comes with a CNC aluminum case in three possible finishes:
- Anodized in natural/silver
- Anodized in black
The case includes several layers of foam to improve keyboard acoustics.
Please note that the production keyboard will look different than the render. In particular, the surface finish will be more matte/textured.
- Factory-soldered Kailh hot swap sockets so no need to solder switches and you can change them as needed.
- Factory-soldered diodes and other electronics.
- No wire between the keyboard halves, no wire to your computer.
- Optional solar charging upgrade to extend the battery life.
- Designed to work with the ZMK firmware, which allows you to customize your keymap and seamlessly switch between multiple devices.
- Use with a dongle to maximize battery life or without a dongle for optimal portability/convenience (see details).
- Keyboard halves each contains a USB C port for firmware flashing and battery charging.
As is typical with keyboard kits, some assembly is required. In particular, you will need to install switches (not included with kit) into the hot swap sockets and keycaps (also not included with kit) on the switches. If you would like to receive a keyboard with switches/keycaps preinstalled, consider using our assembly service.
- Keyboard case components
- Keyboard PCB with electronics
- LiPoly battery (approximately 400mAh)
- USB Dongle (included with solar, can be purchased separately for non-solar)