The tenting kit allows you to angle your ErgoDox Wireless at a more comfortable typing position. Keyboard tenting is useful for reducing wrist pronation, which can be painful in some individuals.
For each half, three coupling nuts are used in conjunction with screws to enable adjustments. The tenting kit includes screws for three predefined angles: 11 degrees, 20 degrees, and 26 degrees. From there, minor adjustments are possible by screwing into and out of the coupling nuts.
Watch this demonstration video to see how the tenting kit works.
The tenting kit is available in two variants:
- Basic: This option tents the keyboard on its own.
- Full Hand: This option tents the keyboard along with a wrist rest.
- The wrist rest is sold separately and not included.
- Layered Wrist Rest screws directly into the tenting plate.
- Grifiti Wrist Rest does not screw into the tenting plate but should remain in place with gravity and friction.
The tenting plate is made from 1.5mm aluminum.
If you have an order that is awaiting shipment and would like to add something to your order, contact us for your order to be manually modified so you are not be charged double for shipping.
If you have multiple products in the same order, your order will ship once everything is ready. You should place separate orders if you would like in-stock items to ship before items that are awaiting arrival.
This addon is available as part of group buy round 3 and is estimated to ship in December 2022. A limited number may be available to ship earlier at an earlier date. Please contact us for up-to-date information on inventory.