The tenting kit allows you to angle your ErgoDox Wireless at a more comfortable typing position. Keyboard tenting is useful for reducing wrist pronation, which can be painful in some individuals.
For each half, three coupling nuts are used in conjunction with screws to enable adjustments. The tenting kit includes screws for three predefined angles: 11 degrees, 20 degrees, and 26 degrees. From there, minor adjustments are possible by screwing into and out of the coupling nuts.
Watch this demonstration video to see how the tenting kit works.
The tenting kit is available in two variants:
- Basic: This option tents just the keyboard.
- Full Hand: This option tents the keyboard along with a wrist rest. The wrist rest isn't included but there are several options including walnut, laser cut layers, and nylon.
The tenting plate is made from 1.5mm aluminum.
Addon Logistics Information
- A small number of extras are available until they sell out.
- These are estimated to arrive from our manufacturer in March 2022 and will ship with round 2 orders.
- If you have an active group buy order, you can have this ship with your existing order with no additional shipping charge (simply choose the relevant shipping option on the checkout page).