This product is part of group buy round 1, which ended on March 10, 2021. If you are interested in purchasing an ErgoDox Wireless keyboard, please check the product page for details on the current availability.
The keyboard PCB is available in two variants:
- The regular version ($120 with electronics PCBs) does not include hot swap sockets. You can solder the switches directly or buy your own Mill Max 0305/7305 sockets to use with them.
- The Kailh hot swap version ($140 with electronics PCBs) includes the hot swap sockets already soldered.
- Bluetooth Low Energy wireless
- Nordic nRF52840 SoC with 1MB flash and 256KB memory
- USB C
- LiPoly battery charger
- Solar charging (if purchased with a case that has solar charging)
- ZMK firmware support
This product includes the following:
- 1 left keyboard PCB with preinstalled diodes
- 1 right keyboard PCB with preinstalled diodes
- 2 electronics PCBs (these are reversible, one is needed for each side, some components are not shown in the render)
- Headers for connecting keyboard PCB to electronics PCB
- Headers for connecting electronics PCB to battery
All keyboard PCBs come with the SMT diodes preinstalled by the PCB manufacturer so you do not need to go through the tedious process of soldering them yourself.
The electronics PCB will have most of the components already soldered. The remaining components are included for you to solder. See the assembly page for information on what you will still need to do. An assembly service is provided for buyers who do not want to do any soldering at all.
You will need to purchase the case and battery separately. Please see the ErgoDox Wireless page for the complete list of components needed for a build.